A combo pack of 14 organic cotton tampons (8 Regular + 6 Super), with silky-smooth compact applicators made from sugarcane.
Featuring 100% organic, biodegradable cotton tampons that expand width-wise for increased comfort and superior leak protection, in both Regular and Super to support you throughout your flow. FLO Eco-Applicators are 95% plant-based, 0% petroleum plastic and 100% recyclable. Even better, 5% of the profits of your purchase go to charities supporting girls and women in need.
Free from nasties: no chlorine bleach, irritating synthetic fibres, dyes, fragrances or allergens.
HOW TO USE
1. Relax! Remove the wrapper.
2. Pull out the smaller inner tube until it’s fully extended. Make sure the string is hanging out of the smaller tube.
3. Hold the base of the outer tube and gently insert the applicator tip into the vaginal opening until your fingers touch your body.
4. While still holding the applicator outer tube, push the inner tube completely into the outer tube until the bottoms of the tubes meet.
5. Pull the applicator out. The string should be hanging outside your body.
Change every 4-8 hours. Always use the lowest absorbency for your flow. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. More information on the risks and symptoms of TSS can be found in the leaflet provided inside tampon packs, so please read and keep the leaflet.
Organic cotton, recyclable sugarcane biopolymer applicator.