We require a full time salon manager with great abilities, passionate and motivated and who constantly delivers the highest professional standard. They will have a minimum of 3 years salon experience.
- Candidate MUST be a qualified and experienced Beauty or Aesthetic Therapist (ITEC, CIBTAC and CIDESCO Qualified).
- Highly experienced in a wide variety of treatments to include Facials, Body Treatments, Advanced Waxing, Eyebrow Threading, Makeup and Lash Application and Nail Treatments.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience after qualifying as a Beauty Therapist.
- Experience of working in a busy salon.
- Must have excellent customer service skills,
- Keen interest and knowledge in skincare and aesthetic industry.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent and fluent business English verbal and written.
- Proven track record reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Team leadership qualities
- Able to manage and delegate work within a team
- Monitor staff production, motivating the team with regular meetings.
- Generating and developing new business.
- Management of treatment menus and pricing.
- Interacting with clients over various digital media platforms.
- Organising salon schedule and staff work roster.
- Supervising all matters required for the smooth running of the salon.
- Reporting on a weekly basis with regard to sales, staff, problems etc.
- Management of all housekeeping matters and delegation of work.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. References must also be made available.